TEWKSBURY GIRLS SOFTBALL LEAGUE
It is the practice of the Tewksbury Girls Softball League to annually award scholarships to former members of the TGSL who are Tewksbury resident s graduating from an accredited private or public high school. Applications are now available by following the link below:
All application packets must be postmarked by March 27th 2015
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
1. A completed Application Form.
2. An official, signed transcript of high school grades.
3. SAT, ACT or relevant equivalent scores (may be photocopies).
4. One letter of recommendation from high school personnel. This typed letter should address scholastic ability, leadership and integrity.
5. One letter of recommendation from non-school personnel (may not be a relative). This letter should address community service, leadership and notable skills.
6. It is suggested that applicants include copies of all achievements in academics, sports, leadership, dramatics, community service, or other related activities.
ELIGIBILITY: Applicant MUST have been a member of Tewksbury Girls’ Softball for at least three (3) years. Applicant must be a Tewksbury resident graduating from an accredited private or public high school.
SELECTION: The Tewksbury Girls’ Softball League will award to eligible graduating seniors a sum of money to be determined by TGSL Board of Directors to be used as scholarship toward continuing education. All awards are in the form of certificates issued by TGSL, conditional on the enrollment of the graduate in an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university. Upon receipt of proof of enrollment (bursar’s bill, canceled check, 1st semester schedule, etc.), a check, issued by TGSL, will be made out to and mailed to the graduate for use at her discretion.
DEADLINE: All application packets must be postmarked by March 27th, 2015.